Monday 31 May 2010

Writing Life

My muse has been feeling restless as much of the last two weeks have been taken up with promoting the website and various blogs and moving house and generally feeling out of place. So, I have set myself the task of writing a autobiographical poem each day based on that days events or emotions or even the weather or a combination of all three. I may or may not decide to post some here on this blog.

Today's piece was a total of 5 lines and 14 words, although it's short I think I've said enough.

Has anyone else set themselves a writing project?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trying to keep the discipline to write a novel in less than my usual 2 years. *sigh*

Katy Bennett said...

That's tough, I've tried Nanowrimo a few times and failed dismally. Best of luck with it.