Friday 19 November 2010

The Friday 56 - Apartment 16 by Adam Nevill

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.

Todays selection is going to be my next read. I'm holding off until next month when PAD will be finished but I'm itching to get going. I read the sample of this on iBooks and it's great to see a return to paranormal horror. It's Apartment 16 by Adam Nevill and the teaser line is:

"It's not often you see a woman wearing a hat these days. With a veil."

5 comments:

fredamans said...

Kinda true too!

Thanks for participating!

Katy Bennett said...

yeah. LOL

Thanks for dropping in

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Great teaser... and very true. I often wonder if I could get away with wearing some of the more elaborate hats that my grandmother used to wear. :)

My teaser is from a new small publisher release, Contemporary Romance/Thriller... Breathe.

Katy Bennett said...

We have Ladies day at the races where you can get away with wearing some outrageous hates. Nice blog by the way

Katy Bennett said...

hats I meant not hates