Saturday 22 January 2011

Website Updates and blog updates

Hi All,

I've spent another morning tinkering around with the website.
1) I've replaced the archive page with a current issue page in preparation for the first issue of Dark Metre.
2) All links on the newsletter section of the site are now clearly visible.
3) The competition to win a free book is now closed and relevant sections have been changed to reflect this.
4) Book teasers have been updated.

Next updates to the site shouldn't happen until the 6th Feb now. (I hope.)

Also over on this blog, I've made my 2011 reading list a page. It will be easier to keep it updated as titles get added and crossed off. Also I'll be able to link to my reviews from there as well.

In other news, I discovered that the website now has a page rank of 2. Not really geeky enough to know the impact of such things but a step up, never the less.

Coming soon to the blog, slated to be posted between my sunday and wednesday check in's will be a review of Brian Keene's The Rising.

If you notice anything on the website that's not working right or looks wrong, let me know so I can fix it.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: