Thursday 18 August 2011

ROW80 - Round 3 - Check in 7

Going to make this quick as blogger lost my post when I tried to check in yesterday.

I have finished the initial stage of my spreadsheet. Big yay. Now to figure out my timeline and how my background element develops which I can't see me getting to for a couple of weeks. Also after Sunday I won't be around for a couple of weeks.

I'm increasing my goalage as there are at least 6 things I need to do on a weekly basis and they are:

1) Keep up with studies
2) Read fiction/ poetry most days of the week
3) 5 minutes of pranayama at least 5 times a week
4) Write, rewrite and analyse one new poem a week (scheduled for Wednesday nights.)
5) Read one fiction writing related article at least once a week.
6) Continue with prep work for the 2nd draft of a novel.

Hope everyone is chugging along.


No comments: