Wednesday 5 October 2011

ROW80 - Round 4 - Check In 1

The first check in has rolled round, how did you all do?

I've scheduled all bar one of the blog posts needed for my writing prompt week. Then from Friday I'll be scheduling next weeks themed posts on haunted locations around the Uk. For now, I can have a night off blogging.

I'm still sticking to my 20 minutes a day yoga routine. It's certainly helping physically and mentally although I still get a bit wobbly.

Studying will definitly be tackled tonight.

I've filled in a further 2 chapters of timeline data into the novel's spreadsheet. Still 17 chapters to go.

I'm also transferring my to do lists into a new task manager that let's me set frequency and due dates and group by project. So hopefully by Sunday I'll have slots figured out for all the goals that I haven't got round to yet.

8 comments:

Wendy Jane said...

Wow, good work! Staying busy and super organized. This is going to be a great round :)

Katy Bennett said...

I hope so, trying to nail organisation at long last. Thanks for dropping in.

Robin M said...

Good job. I have difficulties writing posts in advanced. Just don't have the time so thumbs up! Way to be organized. Keep going with the yoga, it really helps. Which reminds me I need to get back into it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, good work on planning posts in advance! I should give that a try - I always get mine up way too late. :)

Good luck on your goals and have a great rest of the week!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, you sound really organized! Bravo for you. I do believe that organization frees us up to enjoy our creativity. That sort of makes sense to me, anyway. LOL

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Ghenet Myrthil said...

Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Jaleh D said...

Nice beginning. You are way more organized than me, but having a task manager might be handy for tracking my progress. I'm doing it the luddite way now. (writing what I get done in my weekly planner book)

Anonymous said...

Great start, Katy. I don't write my posts ahead of time--I keep thinking I should, but can't figure out how to do it (any hints would be welcome!)

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress this round. Thanks for commenting on my blog, too!
Elizabeth